100% Recycled Paper
High productivity and ecological awareness? This is no longer a question. Ideally combines both and is therefore the perfect Newsprint Paper.
Gedung Graha Pena Lt. 5
Jl. Ahmad Yani 88 Surabaya
East Java Indonesia 60234
Fax. : +62-31-8250002
- Tuesday, 05 April 2016
We are now urgently looking for qualified candidates to fill the positions of :
The Supervisor (Paper Machine) role will be to provide direction and leadership to all aspects of the paper machine operation. This position is critical to the managing the safe, efficient and reliable operations of equipment in the paper machine area of the mill.Â The position will directly supervise four Shift Supervisors and itâ€™s subordinate and indirectly supervise a Quality Supervisor, Product Engineer, Maintenance Supervisor, and other provided resources.
Key Position Responsibilities : include but are not limited to the following:
- Establish and direct production operations to produce products according to customer specifications and job schedule.
- Lead productivity improvements by identifying bottlenecks and developing plans for remediation.
- Lead efforts in pursuit of cost savings initiatives through operational improvements.
- Provide organizational direction to continue all improvements and accomplishments for the operating function.
- Provide technical leadership and direction to fully optimize machine operating efficiencies.
- Work closely with Maintenance Superintendent and Maintenance Supervisors to ensure efficient execution of troubleshooting, planning and maintenance repair activities are carried out.
- Provide leadership and strategic vision to improve overall cost effectiveness in support of the mills cost objectives.
- Establish and provide the operational expertise by leading and managing the culture change process to include strategic and forward thinking capabilities in both the operational and human capital areas of the operation.
- Administer and implement Labor relations (CBA) through consultation with the Human Resource Managers.
- Develop and implement program for new capital investments, new product, cost reduction and equipment refurbishment.
- Assist in the preparation of departmental budgets and standards for cost measurement.
- Oversee training initiatives for department personnel.
- Actively participates in the strategic and capital planning processes for the department.
- Key participant for annual outage planning.Â Ensure the annual outage is completed on time and in accordance to budget.
- Maintain ISO certification.
- Lead LEAN initiatives for the machine.
- Establish and maintain housekeeping standards.
- Under 35 of age with 5+ years of supervision in a paper making related position including experience with paper machine operations and maintenance planning/coordination.
- Exceptional ability communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to clearly define objectives (safety, environmental, quality, and productivity) and be effective in involving others in the achievement of those objectives.
- Ability to direct continuous improvement efforts in the paper machine department in all areas, but with special emphasis on safety, quality, environment, production, and cost.
2. Finance Staff
Key Position Responsibilities :
The incumbent will be responsible for handling account payable / order to cash, reconcile and analyze balance sheet account and any other administrative support required.
- Must Have Good Scholastic Record with GPA 2.80+
- Under 26 of age with experience/good knowledge in any of the following : Bank Reconciliation, General Ledger and Journal Entries, Account Receivable and Account Payable.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Applicants should possess analytical capacity, well systematic and planning skill, and good communication, proactive and interpersonal skill.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with administrative task are also required.
"Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "